Saturday, January 16, 2010

What are squirrel traps for?

A couple years ago I was at my local park and I found a cage with a squirrel in it that had an entrance but no exit. The squirrel's jaws were bleeding from it biting on the metal cage. I managed to open the door to the trap and made a path for it to leave. A little later I saw a truck owned by the city come collect the cage. Why would they do that? The squirrels don't harm anyone.








and being bit by a squirrel kinda hurts.What are squirrel traps for?
TOO MANY CAN BE BAD AND I HAVE KNOWN THEM TO BIYE PEOPLE BEFORE!What are squirrel traps for?
True squirrel's can be pests,but I hate traps :[


let nature take it's course. It's the park,not a garden
Squirrels are considered pests to people who put bird feeders out, plus they can ruin electrical appliances. Also the trap may have been set out for other types of wild life, or even for cats.





Personally I like squirrels better than birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment