Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can i stop birds from going in my squirrel trap and taking my bait?

READ THE ENTIRE QUESTION AND THEN ANSWER DONT GIVE BULLSHIT ANSWERS, JUST GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, AND NOT HOW TO KILL OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT





i have a trap set outside to remove trouble some squirrels, its a hav a hart 1030, but recently ive been having a problem with birds going inside the trap and taking all the bait, is there anything i can put in front of the trap that will allow squirrels to enter but birds cant enter?





and if your going to say dont trap squirrels and im a jerk dont answer this, theres a reason im trapping and relocating squirrels, they have cost me over 1000+ in repairs to my home from trying to get in or making new holes so i am not evil, im being humane i am using a live trap, even though i should use a kill trap for all the trouble they caused but im not gonna, i'd rather relocate them, SO READ THE QUESTION FULLY AND DONT GIVE ME CRAP ABOUT THE SQUIRRELS YOU WOULD DO THE SAME IF YOU WERE ME, AND DONT GO OFF SUBJECT OR TELL ME TO SHOOT THEM NO!!!! JUST GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO KEEP BIRDS FROM GOING IN MY TRAP, (something simple too)How can i stop birds from going in my squirrel trap and taking my bait?
You may try a piece of pvc pipe or flexible dryer hose attached to entry of trap. I would think a bird would not enter it but a squirrel would. Maybe just cover trap up piece of burlap so they can not see out when they are inside it.How can i stop birds from going in my squirrel trap and taking my bait?
Try changing the bait to something that squirrels like but birds don't. Perhaps walnuts or pecans that are still in the shell. Good luck.
After a diatribe like that you will be lucky if you get anything but smart aleck answers, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment