Saturday, January 16, 2010

A squirrel is trapped in my house?

Squirrels have been getting into my house and scratching around insid my walls. My friend found where they were getting in and blocked it up but one is still inside and now he is trapped in here! He just poked his head thru a hole in my living room ceiling! If I put a rat trap up there would it be powerful enough to kill it?





I can't use one of those havahart traps as this ceiling hole is the only place i see where I'm able to get access to him. Any suggestiond would be great!!A squirrel is trapped in my house?
Don't hesitate and call ';animal control'; ,they know what to do .If you cant get them try the fire dpt ,but I think you could be billed by the city .Good luckA squirrel is trapped in my house?
Dont kill it.
what a pity

No comments:

Post a Comment