Saturday, January 16, 2010

POLL: How does it make you feel to know that they trap and kill the squirrels who live on zoo grounds?

I think I heard that once, but I'm not sure when, or where, or who said it.





Thank you for taking my poll. I think you should be allowed to live because you're cooperative.





:)POLL: How does it make you feel to know that they trap and kill the squirrels who live on zoo grounds?
Squirrels are dangerous. Get 70 or 80 thousand of them together, and they can easily overpower an elephant.POLL: How does it make you feel to know that they trap and kill the squirrels who live on zoo grounds?
My local zoo doesn't do that, I took a class on zoo management once and we asked the zookeepers about 'nuisance' animal problems (ie, pigeons, squirrels). Apparently, the squirrel population is pretty well kept in check by the squirrels who naively wander into the large predators' enclosures... the zookeepers don't trap and kill the squirrels, but the same can't be said for the lions or tigers or wolves or foxes. It's a part of nature, it's violent and ugly sometimes.
I love all animals, but probably the most hated animal on earth is the squirrel because of their destruction.





I put out cayenne pepper to keep them away from my garden, and when I saw him trying to rub it off of his paws I cried. Now I just give them the uglies.


I think they should be left alone in a zoo though- can't they just put enough food out there to provide for one more animal?
I'm sorry, but that is just hearsay. I heard about this alligator farm that you could throw rats into to feed the alligators. I never looked it up to see if it was true. If it WAS true, I would send you the address so you could punch them ...
that makes me feel sh*tty. i hope they don't do that at our zoo. but i never go there anyway cause it depresses me to see the animals in jail, even though it's nice enough, it's still sad. we should save the squirrels. : (
I think people that kill squirrels because they are ';eating their electrical wires'; should have to eat electrical wires.






mann they shouldn't kill the poor squirrels! ugh. stupid zoo people.





EDIT:


well people aren't endangered and you don't see them bein killed for just walking around the zoo. do ya? do ya?
Poor squirrels! If they are wild animals, why aren't they allowed to live in the wild?
Squirrels ARE evil. Almost as evil as you darling.





It makes me sad. Very sad.
Well, squirrels aren't exactly endangered and they have rabies...
You're only letting US live because we're cooperative,but you're feeling for the squirrels.WHAT'S wrong with this picture?That's kinda scary,Hon,gotta tell you...
Maybe that explains the odd nutty taste in their hotdogs.
i eat squirrel and it makes me sad at all the food that is going to waste. people are starving!! thanks for not beating me for answering ur question
Do you mean how does it make me feel, other than aroused?





*cries*
I would have to say i don't believe it they are wild animals and that is what zoos look after
it makes me feel very confused and unsure of if you heard it, when or where
Their animals how can they do this.?
I don't think that actually happens. At least I hope it doesn't.
i dont give a rats anus, i hate squirrels. sawee
They are just tree rats....but I happen to love rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment