Monday, January 18, 2010

How to trap and kill and get rid of squirrels forever. ?

Believe it or not I am a total animal lover. When my cats catch a mouse, I get it from them and take it 10 miles from our house and release it. We have lived in this house for 3 years and were not warned about the squirrels that have obviously plagued this house for who knows how long. I've used a humane trap and caught and released 4 red squirrels. We sealed all the holes in the foundation with expanding foam now have to work on the roof even though the previous owners did that seeing how there is chicken wire in so many areas. Now I'm ready to kill the furry cretins. They spend hours chewing and rolling nuts around during the night. I can't believe there is absolutely no way to poison them. I am ready to take a nail gun and get them where I hear them chew. I am desperate and fed up. I almost don't even care if they die in the house and stink it up. I have lived with that smell before when something died in our walls at a previous apartment. I don't care. What on earth can I do? If you're going to tell me to continue using the humane trap or chastise me for wanting to kill them then go harass someone else. I have a baby and am also scared to death that these vermin will chew through wires causing a fire. How to trap and kill and get rid of squirrels forever. ?
1st thing you need to find out where thy are getting in and out. then chase them out and plug the hole. any left inside will die eventually, or you can trap it. also you can hire a exterminator, who will probably use poisonHow to trap and kill and get rid of squirrels forever. ?
Trap them(like 5-6 of them). But don't kill them. Beat them up and then release them. Hope they will run away with their community to somewhere safer.





If they still do not go away. Trap some of them again. This time cut off their tails and release them. Hope the will get fed up too and run away.
http://www.jerrysbaitandtackle.com/Recip鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment