Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it okay for me to eat the squirrels that I trapped over at the toxic waste dump?

Hey, I ate the ones I caught in the Indian grave yard, and I haven't had any problems.Is it okay for me to eat the squirrels that I trapped over at the toxic waste dump?
No !!!Is it okay for me to eat the squirrels that I trapped over at the toxic waste dump?
if you want a glow, sure
sure.
Letterman says no, but what does he know just make sure you cook the meat all the way through and it should be okay..














and why the hell are you glowing bright green??
Oh abso-freakin-lutely! Make sure you eat the meat closest to the bone, shave it right off if you have too. And the eye balls as well. Scrape as much fat from the inside of the skin. All those parts are the richest in....uh...minerals. Yeah. Minerals.





You know wot else, luv? If you crack open an old skool thermometer and drink that grey stuff, it'll give ya a helluva rush too! Don't mind wot the blithering idiot, the ';surgeon general'; says. Wot the bloody ell does he know, eh?! Smoking is bad, pssh.





Better yet, just eat the fish at your local supermarket.
yes you can eat it
sure! let me know how they taste! i'm sure that glowing green goo gives em a little kick!
As long as you cook the meat thoroughly, it should be good!
eeeeewwwww......
LMAO!!! Best question tonight by far for me. Go for it.
sure, save one of those 10 legs for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment