Saturday, January 16, 2010

I wanna squirrel!!! Build my own trap?

I know they are wild animals and I cant tame them and blah blah blah just tell me how to build my own trap! I promise I wont keep it my parents would kill me well anyways just tell me how to BUILD my OWN trap k? thanks!!!I wanna squirrel!!! Build my own trap?
Do NOT build your own trap to trap a squirrel who is happier outside and enjoys fresh air and freedom AND its family. How would you feel to be taken away from your family? Sorry but that is not a good idea .I wanna squirrel!!! Build my own trap?
You're the epitome of a spoiled, ignorant child.





Even if you found the mental capability to BUILD your own TRAP, you'd get bit the second you go anywhere near the squirrel. Do you realize you'll traumatize the poor thing for the rest of its life because you want a squirrel to ';ooooooh'; %26amp; ';aaaaaaah'; at for a few hours. It may even kill itself trying to get out of your cruel trap.





Go run through a field straight into a trap :).
My Family had to trap squirrels, the squirrel killed its self trying to get out. They are only cute to look at this thing was fighting for its life the skin of its nose came off with it trying to nose its way out. Also it was making horrible noises a bit of blood alot of teeth and then it died.





So learn from us and don't trap one


(we trapped it because it was living in our attic)
What a sick, sick thought?





Would you want to be captured in a trap and taken from your family? This is not a 'blah blah blah' kind of thing, this is serious! It is very troubling that you would even think of doing such a thing.
Mann.. that's mean. I just want to say it's illegal and I wouldn't suggest doing that because you're just gonna to get bitten and get rabies or something. Sorry but it's illegal to do that in America or Canada.
Why would you want to trap a squirrel and not keep it? It just don't make sense.. I'm sure they have squirrel breeders somewhere in the world. Heck, they keep hedgehogs and fennel foxes as pets.
If you live in America or Canada it should be noted that keeping wild animals are Illegal.





Why don't you try a Pet Chinchilla? They're very similar.
1 get a dog crate


2 put nuts in it


3 close the cage door


4 don't do any thing


5 squirrels are meant for wild


6 they will have rabies
Wow. I see you are a very intelligent individual...





How would you like to be trapped?
A SQUIRREL


THAT THINg will probably leave rabies on the cage

No comments:

Post a Comment