Monday, January 18, 2010

I have squirrels in my attic ...I have purchased a live trap but don't know what type bait to use..any ideas??

I'm open to other ideas besides the trap if anyone has any. Thanks....





P.s. anyone like roasted squirrel?I have squirrels in my attic ...I have purchased a live trap but don't know what type bait to use..any ideas??
the easiest bait to use is a smear of peanut butter on a cracker or piece of bread...also place a small ';dab'; of PB on the back side and it will stick the bait to the trigger








more of a gumbo person myself...I have squirrels in my attic ...I have purchased a live trap but don't know what type bait to use..any ideas??
Nuts, corn, berries
yes, use corn, or nuts,


find the hole there comming in fill it with steel wool, and caulk it,
nuts and the like should work in your trap. or get the ole pellet rifle out get a good light up there, pop a cap in the little bugger. find and seal up the hole, i'd use metal flashing or heavy screen.


YES, squirrel is good eat'n. good luck.
get a cat
peanuts, any nuts really, cheese.. small berries
nuts acorns penuts berrys go get a big bag of penuts set them in the trap catch that critter.then were he is coming in seal up the whole use some insulation if you have any if not an old dish towel would do at least keep the cold air out also.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment