Monday, January 18, 2010

If you Saw Sarah Palin carrying a Net that has a Squirrel with a suit & hat on trapped in the net what ->?

Would you do?If you Saw Sarah Palin carrying a Net that has a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on trapped in the net what -%26gt;?
I'd say lady, you shouldn't be treating that squirrel like that because he's smarter and more qualified for your job. Now let him go!If you Saw Sarah Palin carrying a Net that has a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on trapped in the net what -%26gt;?
Unlikely as she tends to shoot and not trap. More likely you would be on the menu at the Alaska governor's mansion if you got within her sights. But what would the quintessential urbane squirrel from New York be doing in the boondocks of Alaska in the gun sights of their gun happy governor?
I've had a grudge against Sarah Palin ever since I told someone with a Sarah Palin avatar to eff off and ask her homework questions somewhere else, and they reported my a**, so I'd probably have to dust off the ol' taser...again.....
I would call someone to take her away! I think she's crazy enough for that to happen already though. Ooh and i'd make the squirrel in my criminal side kick and only give him nuts.
I would say,


Miss Sarah please let my friend Scooter go,don't feed him to the mooses(is that a word?)lol.





then I would cut a hole in the net so said squirrel can run away.
I should report her for felonious squirrel abuse.Then I would start a Free Scooter movement. That or club her.
I would shave the ridiculous bee hive off her head, and free the Squirrel with the cool fedora.
I voted fer her but if she ever did that, I'd cut the neck (um wait. Cut the net, LOLOL) and pull her hair out.
Poor squirrel. Sarah Palin had better watch out! =O
Let said squirrel out and put her in there. How would you carry that? Couldn't of course-where was she going anyway?
C'mon Scooter !! She's not gonna hurt ya :)





Now, Bullwinkle the Moose, may be in trouble.
%26gt;=O How dare she trap a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on!!!! I'd tackle her and set the squirrel free. =]
Run at her with scissors to free that squirrel!
I'd set the Squirrel free, then let karma pay Palin back. 'Cause sometimes karma can be a real beach.
call Bill Clinton
For sure, she would get a black eye as I saved my favorite squirrel!
my mangina hurts
My eyes would get big then take a picture
is that me lunch
Point my finger and laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment