Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm upset. My parents caught a squirrel in a squirrel trap and aren't going to release it until tomorrow...

My parents grow tomatos and other crap in their backyard and have a squirrel trap now because the squirrels in the area eat the vegetables. I just left my parents house upset because they caught a squirrel in the trap and aren't going to take it to the park to release it until tomorrow morning. I wanted to take the squirrel right away because he looked like he was freaking out in the cage, but I couldn't figure out how to get the cage open and my dad wouldn't show me. He said he would take it first thing in the morning.





Will the squirrel be alright until then?I'm upset. My parents caught a squirrel in a squirrel trap and aren't going to release it until tomorrow...
i think the squirrel will be okay in the end but i feel for him and you. i hate to see animals scared or frustrated. you should just makes sure that your dad keeps his word and lets it go first thing in the morning.I'm upset. My parents caught a squirrel in a squirrel trap and aren't going to release it until tomorrow...
thats mess up u should always let them go right there no matter what i would kept on messing with the cage until u get it open u should beg ur parents to let it go now instead of waiting in the morning cause what is the difference between now and in the morning i think they are up to something
It's always better to release animals right away. I'm with you on this one. The squirrel is under great stress and has no food or water.
Perhaps. The squirrel is under a lot of stress being in the cage. Make sure it has something to eat at least. You can attempt to give it water, but it will probably be terrified and knock it over. What else do your parents have in their garden that would be attracting a squirrel? They eat nuts and seeds. They're not interested in vegetable gardens. If your parents' garden is being attacked by furry, little critters, it would most likely be rabbits. Squirrels? No.
Yes the squirrel will be alright but the problem will be that the squirrel will not be comfortable because they hate cages. Also squirrels preffer tight spaces. U dont hav 2 b worried cuz, the squirrel might be freaking out but sooner or later that little cute creature will be alright.
Oh, of course, the squirrel will be fine. Maybe you could find some acorns in the yard and put them in the cage. I'm sure if you really think on it, you will be able to open the cage. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!





I'm not saying that your parents are doing the right thing, but give the squirrel water too. He is under a lot of stress. He should be okay though.
How cruel of your parents.. The animal may or may not live..





I'm sorry. :'(.





I can't stand people who abuse animals. Personally I would go out and release him on my own-I don't give a crap what abusive people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment