Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I trap a squirrel that got into my house?

Some police departments have animal traps that the public may use in cases like this and they are usually knowledgeable on how to get them into the trap. Our department here does quite a few traps.How do I trap a squirrel that got into my house?
get a box and a stick. Prop one end of the box up with the stick, and put some nuts, or seed under it. When it runs under there, maybe it will trip the stick and the box will land on top of it.How do I trap a squirrel that got into my house?
That's horrible. I'd use a trap for small animals (get it from Home Dept, Lowes) and set it where you think it is hiding.
put some food in the middle of the floor when he goes to get the food throw a net over it
Is it in the wall or running around somewhere? I wouldn't try to physically catch it, because it could be rabid. You could try a have-a-heart trap baited with a cup of peanut butter or some peanuts in the shell. In the meantime, I'd suggest you call a professional exterminator.
http://www.stanleyparkecology.ca/program鈥?/a>
tickle its nuts until it submits
good luck with that one :)
open a window and play LOUD music Rap should make it want to go). Make sure it doesn't have a food supply available in the home - same goes for water.


Although I do like the tickle his nuts thing. what if it's a female?

No comments:

Post a Comment