Monday, January 4, 2010

How can I make a home made squirrel trap?

I want to make a squirrel trap because they will eat my garden and I don't want to kill the squirrel in the process. how can i make a squirrel trap.How can I make a home made squirrel trap?
I totally understand you,what you need to do first is put chicken wire or a nice durable fence around your gardening area temporarily or how ever you decide. try to not make the trap noticeable to anyone or the squirrel.


First, get a rubbermaid style of container ,take off the top and lay the container in a position were the squirrel can run into it. next,place food inside the container,put a hole threw the back and tie a string to the food that's inside the container and the other end of the string to the container top which will be on the top of the container ,when the squirrel Try to come take the food the container top well snap on to the container ,sealed and locked. if you want put tiny holes in the container but make sure you dont forget the squirrel is in there.





thanksHow can I make a home made squirrel trap?
http://www.havahart.com/store/live-anima鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment